Kitchener Car Accident Lawyer - Our Intellectual Property practitioners would help you enforce, protect and commercialize your intellectual property. Whether you are seeking to protect a trade secret or brand, maintain your competitive advantage or commercialize an invention, we have intellectual property services offering sensible advice and effective and efficient services to clients.
Our professional lawyers are well versed in all the areas of intellectual property law. With our help, you could maximize your value of your intangible assets and increase your chances in creating a competitive business advantage.
The services we provide in Intellectual Property law comprise all those which are required to protect intangible assets, beginning with infringement services and preliminary clearance. Our professionals could offer opinions in relation to patents, industrial designs and trade-marks. To register intellectual property within Canada and the United States, your application will be prepared and prosecuted by skilled patent and trade-mark paralegals and agents. Our intellectual property group has affiliates throughout the world, enabling you to extend your reach. Our intellectual property group is knowledgeable in the preparation of patent applications in your specific technical area.
Our Intellectual Property services can assist our clients in the commercialization and maintenance of their intellectual property assets. The advice will be formulated to be able to meet client goals because the strategic business objectives of clients would constantly be our top priority. Regular intellectual property audits would guarantee the correct protection of intellectual property assets. Advice will cover right employment agreements and policies, sufficient agreements along with independent contractors, consistent and proper use of trade-marks, and general assistance regarding the steps necessary for the ownership and control of intangible assets, comprising trade secrets. Services include the following:
- The preparation of agreements to acquire, license, or sell intellectual property in and out;
- The preparation of different other agreements, like for example distribution agreement, end use agreement, joint venture agreement, collaboration agreement and confidentiality agreement, related to the commercialization of intellectual property;
- The structuring of the purchase and sale of businesses and companies featuring intellectual property assets;
- The conduct of intellectual property due diligence investigations;
- The preparation and registration of assignment agreements;
- The ongoing maintenance of acquired intellectual property assets.
Our intellectual property litigators enforce intellectual property rights and defend against third-party claims. Litigators defend or assert the rights of clients before all levels of provincial and federal courts regarding any and all aspects of copyright, trade secret, trade-mark and patent law. The interests of clients will be represented with sound strategies for resolving disputes effectively and, if considered necessary, in court proceedings.
Click to Download the pdf